cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to subscribe to or add an RSS feed for specific myFICO members' posts?

tag
CH-7-Mission-Accomplished
Valued Contributor

Is it possible to subscribe to or add an RSS feed for specific myFICO members' posts?

After many years on here, I really find that I learn more by reading posts from certain posters -- e.g., some of the resident experts and most of the mods.   Is there a way to subscribe to a particular user's postings, either through myFICO itself or an RSS feed?   I do subscribe to all forum activity using the RSS feed, but I can't narrow it to certain posters.    Reddit allows subscribing to any user's posts by changing the extension to .rss.   Thanks for any help.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Re: Is it possible to subscribe to or add an RSS feed for specific myFICO members' posts?

If there is, it's way above my pay grade, I'll ask, though. 

Message 2 of 5
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Re: Is it possible to subscribe to or add an RSS feed for specific myFICO members' posts?

@CH-7-Mission-Accomplished  it appears there isn't a way to subscribe to individual member's posts/threads. 

Message 3 of 5
CH-7-Mission-Accomplished
Valued Contributor

@Remedios wrote:

@CH-7-Mission-Accomplished  it appears there isn't a way to subscribe to individual member's posts/threads. 

Thanks very much for checking!

Message 4 of 5
Remedios
Credit Mentor

You're welcome. I was disappointed it wasn't an option 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.