Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MF domain on spamcop blacklist?

tag
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

MF domain on spamcop blacklist?

User @Anonymous noted that MF appeared to get themselves placed on spamcop's blacklist. 

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Personal-Finance/Garden-Club-December-2020/m-p/6206117/highlight/true#M214665

@Kh-vince might want to be aware as well if there's a need to research why the blacklisting may have happened and/or confirm if any of the other popular email blacklists like Samhaus or CBL have also added the netblock or domain to their lists. 

I'm going to AR this post so that all the mods are aware of the potential issue. 

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: MF domain on spamcop blacklist?

Yes.   Or, at least tried to.

(3/2024)

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 2 of 5
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@coldfusion wrote:

Was actually meant for mod forums so this comment will be removed from this one Smiley Happy.  Coment was meant to be on your AR and another section of forum lol.. Error is human right?

Message 3 of 5
blindambition
Senior Contributor

Not an isolated issue. I'm experiencing as well. Just adding my DP.

Message 4 of 5
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

@coldfusion wrote:

Was actually meant for mod forums so this comment will be removed from this one Smiley Happy.  Coment was meant to be on your AR and another section of forum lol.. Error is human right?

I never make mistakes.

[and if you believe that I have a bridge for sale...]

(3/2024)

$1M+ club

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.