Thank you for fixing it.

I'm still having issues posting. Smiley Sad

Message 11 of 15
Dustink
Valued Contributor

Re: MODS **bleep**

Significantly better than last night.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 12 of 15
YahComb
Established Contributor

Jimmy Kimmel would have a field day with this.

EQ-736(08/14) TU-752(09/14)
Newest to Oldest
Barc Sallie Mae 6K | Citi TY Pref 4.5K | US Bank Cash+ 10K | Chase Freedom 11.7K | Disc It 10.5K | Amazon Store 2.5K | BOA Cash Rewards 10.5K |

Closed Cards: 4 Oldest: 3yrs AAOA: 2yrs
Message 13 of 15
Sarah
Administrator Emeritus

I believe the bleepin' problem has been bleepin' fixed Smiley Happy But if you encounter any more bleepin' issues, please send me a PM with the details of your error. 

Message 14 of 15
RonDawg
Contributor

@llecs wrote:

Hi Dustink and all, I haven't looked around yet since I just logged on but I see many mentions of technical issues with the smut filter.  Words like **bleep**, **bleep**, **bleep**, **bleep**, and probably **bleep**will continue to be removed. They are removed because these forums are corporate-sponsored and because these forums are family-friendly.  Similarily, variations of these words are zapped too just like your **bleep** comment above. I can't speak for anyone reading this, but I know I wouldn't want my wife, my daughter, my mom, or other family to read posts that contain words like **bleep**, **bleep**, and **bleep**. I know in the times we live in words like **bleep** and **bleep** are commonplace. If anyone ever has the urge to say words like **bleep**, just yell at your family or yell in a bag if that works. 

Stay tuned everyone. They are still working on it. If anyone has the urge to say **bleep** or **bleep** in the future, yell in a bag or continue to yell it at your family and friends if that makes you feel better. Have a **bleep** day!

ETA....I'll also add that the smut filter is editing out more than just words; it seems to edit out whole sentences. FYI. Still being worked on I guess.

Okay I know this is a serious issue but I had to laugh when reading your repost. I mean all the bleeps in there. LOL Smiley Wink

AMEX Platinum, AMEX Blue cash (10k), AMEX Delta (10k), US Bank Premier Line (14.5k), US Bank Cash + (7.5k), Chase Freedom (5k), Fred Meyer Rewards Visa (7.5k), US Bank Flex Perks Travel Rewards (5k), Discover IT (9.5k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (8k), Alerus Financial Visa Signature issued by Elan (10k), BofA Cash Rewards (10k), Citi Thankyou Pref (6.5k) TU FICO Score = 807, EQ FICO Score = 780, EX FICO Score = 780,
CreditKarma score = 785, CreditSesame score = 773, Vantage = 903
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.