Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Post?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Missing Post?

Hi, I wrote a long post about my credit journey within the rebuilding credit forum.  I saw it there.  I was able to edit it a few times.  Now it is gone.  Is it stuck in a spam filter, like what happened to someone else?  I thought if there was something I wrote that I shouldn't have, at the least I would have received a PM.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Missing Post?

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi, I wrote a long post about my credit journey within the rebuilding credit forum.  I saw it there.  I was able to edit it a few times.  Now it is gone.  Is it stuck in a spam filter, like what happened to someone else?  I thought if there was something I wrote that I shouldn't have, at the least I would have received a PM.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

It was, as you suspected, stuck in the spam folder.  I restored it and yu should now see your post.

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hugs!  Thank you so very much.  I was hoping my journey wasn't being rejected Smiley Wink Thanks, again!

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hugs!  Thank you so very much.  I was hoping my journey wasn't being rejected Smiley Wink Thanks, again!

You're very welcome.  Good luck in your continuing credit journey

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I will take all the luck I can get, knowing it encourages me to continue my efforts!  Thank you for being the first to offer it!! Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 7
elim
Senior Contributor
Anonymous
Not applicable

@elim: Yes, thank you.  That's the one.  Glad you found it.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.