breon
New Visitor

New

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: New

Welcome to the FICO Forums! I noticed you seem to be having some trouble posting. It is possible to edit your own post if you have posted an incomplete message. To edit your post, go to the post. To the right you'll see "Options." Click on "Options" and select "Edit Message" from the drop-down menu.  If you have accidentally posted a duplicate message, you can use the “Report Abuse to a Moderator” link to asking the moderation team to remove one for you. To find this link, go to the duplicate post, click on "Options," then select "Report Abuse to a Moderator" from the drop-down menu. If you need any help with anything, let me know.  Thanks for your contribution to the FICO Forums!

Message Edited by Tuscani on 09-09-2007 07:25 AM
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the info on posting I was having problems.

My question to you, I recently received a copy of my credit report from all 3 bureaus, I noticed my credit score is not elevating, I have no delinquent accounts, I do have 2 revolving credit cards in which I only use a 3rd of my limit ( I have had these cards for 1 yr) I have several auto loan inquiries within 5 days, I also have a auto loan that I just opened in May, 2007
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Continuation from the first letter:

My question is, what am I doing wrong or what is it that I'm not doing right. For the last two years I have been working hard to get my credit right and it seems as if it has been working against me. Please help

Scorpio1
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

You forgot the secret ritual those seeking improved FICOs must follow...as you seal the envelope with your CC payment (or click the mouse to pay online), chant "Rise, FICO, rise!" three times.

Seriously, we would need a little more information to give you accurate advice. Any baddies on your CRs? What are your scores now?
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

This suprises me because my credit score is at a freeze.

EX, EQ, TU reported, 3 paid collections/CO in 2003, 1 paid collection/CO in 2004/2005, and 1 collection that was paid April 2007 and it was showing on my report as unpaid, (that error was just recently corrected). I have 2 revolving credit cards ( I only use a 3rd of my credit limit ) I received 1 card with HSBC Sept. 2006, and the other with Care Credit  Dec. 2006. 1 Auto loan effective May,2007, I had a secured loan paid off in March 2007. There were also, 2 other auto loans paid off never late in 2001 & 2005.

I have 2 inquiries with EX. Since, I purchased this car in May 07, EQ & TU has reported that I have applied for credit more than 13 times in the past 12 months, not true, because of the auto loan inquiries, they were counted against me as individual points instead of one, the inquiries were  within 5 days. EQ gave me no problem correcting the error, TU on the other hand said they do not dispute inquiries. What am I suppose to do just accept that !

EQ also reported a duplicated acct. (also disputed) one acct. paid the other unpaid.

I would like to see my scores increase but, I'm not seeing any growth.

EX   -   634
EQ  -   599
TU   -   610

Message Edited by Scorpio1 on 09-18-2007 09:01 PM

Message Edited by Scorpio1 on 09-18-2007 09:02 PM
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.