Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notifications are Wrong

tag
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

Notifications are Wrong

Getting notified of kudos and @  but when I click on it, the names don't match. Would post pics, but don't want to post random usernames. Example: notified I was tagged by @UncleB but when I click, someone else tagged me. Same thing with kudos.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: Notifications are Wrong

@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

Getting notified of kudos and @  but when I click on it, the names don't match. Would post pics, but don't want to post random usernames. Example: notified I was tagged by @UncleB but when I click, someone else tagged me. Same thing with kudos.

I just edited a post in the new Navy thread where someone had tried to tag you but had somehow posted in their own quote. 

In the old days after the edit the @mention would have worked but would have come from them, but it's possible there's been a system change (or something's just screwy tonight, also likely).

If that's not the post you're talking about I have no idea what's up, other than there's been quite a bit of weirdness the last few weeks. 

Message 2 of 5
Slabenstein
Valued Contributor

@Brian_Earl_Spilner, I kudoed your post, if that helps test whether it's a broader problem or not.

Message 3 of 5
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

@UncleB wrote:

@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

I just edited a post in the new Navy thread where someone had tried to tag you but had somehow posted in their own quote. 

In the old days after the edit the @mention would have worked but would have come from them, but it's possible there's been a system change (or something's just screwy tonight, also likely).

If that's not the post you're talking about I have no idea what's up, other than there's been quite a bit of weirdness the last few weeks. 

That would explain one of them, but this started when the notifications started disappearing again

Message 4 of 5
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

@Slabenstein wrote:

@Brian_Earl_Spilner, I kudoed your post, if that helps test whether it's a broader problem or not.

Thanks. It came through fine. Seems intermittent

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.