Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online status

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Online status

Currently, Im online right now, but I show a "red offline dot" when I clicked on my profile.  I did check in my personal settings, and Im "show online to all" currently. 

1. Why does this happen?

2. Can this interfere with my stats? 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Online status

Well, if all else fails...just log out and then log back in. Apparently that fixed it.  I was online for quite a bit of time, and I wonder if that had anything to do with it.  I was online but it showed I wasnt. So, logged out and tried again, and now it shows online. Weird...

Screen Shot 2019-05-25 at 10.59.06 PM.png

Message 2 of 4
HighAchiever
Established Contributor

I've noticed that happen to me most every night around this time and I do as you suggested, log out and then log back in. Once I do that, the green dot returns and my stats continue to advance, but if the dot is red, stats don't seem to get updated. Smiley Happy

“Most people work just hard enough not to get fired and get paid just enough not to quit.”
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Inquiries: Experian - 4 | Equifax - 3 | TransUnion - 3

Message 3 of 4
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

I believe there's a timed out function. If you walk away while logged in for certain amount of time the website logs you out like your bank. Dont know the exact time that is set. But it has happened to me a few times when I left the house and forgot to log out.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.