Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Page numbers no longer display at bottom

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Page numbers no longer display at bottom

Hurrah! PAGE NUMBERS appear at the top and bottom!

Very HELPFUL!

Thank you for all who have worked this miracle!!! Smiley Happy

@UncleB... good work and keep your tools handy Smiley LOLHeart

Well I must have been experiencing hallucinationsSmiley Frustrated

Message 11 of 14
kremonis
Regular Contributor

Re: Website Hiccups

@FireMedic1 wrote:

Been a few days. Now a new thing popped up. If a thread has more than 1 page. The bottom of the page doesnt have the "<previous 1 2 next> at the bottom of the page. It seems to have moved to the 2nd page twice after you go back to the top of the first page to go to the next page.

first page.JPG

double page.JPG

I went to start a thread and saw this at the top of the page.

new thread.JPG

You can see the entire message when you click the down buttons in the forbidden box. Possible CSS code got a bit whacky. I'm seeing it now as I start this thread.Smiley Happy

I'm still seeing double navigation links at the top and none on the bottom. Makes looking at multi page topics an irritating user experience because it forces the user to scroll back to the top of the page to click the next link.

Has there been any progress in fixing this? It has been almost a month since the original post.

Message 12 of 14
blindambition
Senior Contributor

Glad to see page numbers at the bottom of pages again. I did experience the Forbidden 403 error listed up thread when creating a topic this morning, but post was posted without issue.

Message 13 of 14
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Closing as page numbers are showing at top and bottom of multi-page threads again. Smiley Happy

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.