Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paragraphs

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Paragraphs

I can't seem to get my posts to paragraph. Test. Double return between each period in this post. What's going on? Looks fine until I hit the post button.
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
mod-moose
Administrator Emeritus

Re: Paragraphs

@Anonymous wrote:
I can't seem to get my posts to paragraph. Test. Double return between each period in this post. What's going on? Looks fine until I hit the post button.

Hi drudown,

Are you posting from an iPhone.  If so it's a known issue that is being looked into.  If it's not an iPhone, please let me know what browser you are using.

mod.moose
Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

iPad safari. That explains it. Thanks.
Message 3 of 11
mod-moose
Administrator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
iPad safari. That explains it. Thanks.

The work around for the iPhone is to use <br> <br> but I don't have an iPad at this time to test it.  I'll see if I can get a hold of one over the weekend.

mod.moose
Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok

Thanks
Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

^ works, pita though

thanks
Message 6 of 11
mod-moose
Administrator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
^ works, pita though

thanks

My sediments exactly!

mod.moose
Message 7 of 11
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Hey Moose, is there any update on this ?

Just an FYI this also happens on Opera Mini browser in addition to Safari. Thanks !!
March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 8 of 11
mod-moose
Administrator Emeritus

@pizzadude wrote:

Just an FYI this also happens on Opera Mini browser in addition to Safari. Thanks !!

Hi pizzadude,

The only thing I've heard since this was reported was that it doesn't happen on droids.  Smiley Sad  

mod.moose
Message 9 of 11
mod-moose
Administrator Emeritus

@pizzadude wrote:

I asked again and received an official answer from Lithium.  They said while the 'full' view does work on some devices, it's not officially supported for mobile devices. Only the mobile UI is supported for mobile phones and devices.

mod.moose
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.