Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Password issue

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Password issue

Hey having an issue. I have not signed in for a while. Just have been reading up. The other day I went to sign in and could not remember my password. So I clicked the forgot password and made a new one and was able to sign in. Ever since as soon as I sign out it will not accept password and have to make a new one again. This has happened 5-6 times now. And for sure I'm putting the new password in and it's right. Any help would be appreciated 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: Password issue

Hi @Anonymous, if you're still having issues you might try using a different browser, and if that doesn't help you can reach out to myFICO Customer Service for further assistance (the forums use the same sign-on mechanism that myFICO uses for the credit report dashboard).

They can be reached at 1-800-319-4433 (Mon - Fri 6am to 6pm Pacific Time, Sat 7am to 4pm Pacific Time).

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Password issue

@UncleB wrote:

Hi @Anonymous, if you're still having issues you might try using a different browser, and if that doesn't help you can reach out to myFICO Customer Service for further assistance (the forums use the same sign-on mechanism that myFICO uses for the credit report dashboard).

They can be reached at 1-800-319-4433 (Mon - Fri 6am to 6pm Pacific Time, Sat 7am to 4pm Pacific Time).

thanks for your reply. I am not sure what was going on. I just stopped signing in for a while just would come on here to read up. The other day I changed my password again and now it's been fine. No issues logging in. Thanks for your help 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.