Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personal Information

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Personal Information

I initially signed up at myFICO.com when I bought a TransUnion 1B report back in December 2018.

I joined the Community the next day. My full name and email address from the Member Center automatically transferred over to the Community site, and is shown in My settings -> Personal -> Personal Information and Private Statistics (email).

Who has access to my personal information here on the Community side?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: Personal Information

@Anonymous wrote:

I initially signed up at myFICO.com when I bought a TransUnion 1B report back in December 2018.

I joined the Community the next day. My full name and email address from the Member Center automatically transferred over to the Community site, and is shown in My settings -> Personal -> Personal Information and Private Statistics (email).

Who has access to my personal information here on the Community side?

Hi @Anonymous, only forum moderators and admins have access to profile info on the forum. 

Note that while the forum and myFICO share the same SSO/sign-on, no other info (credit scores, etc.) comes over to the forum.

Message 2 of 5
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous

Not sure if this is going to reach you but suffice to say you will be missed and I absolutely wish you the best in everything you do in life in the future.

        
Message 3 of 5
babygirl1256
Senior Contributor

@UncleB Interesting . . . why would a moderator need access to a forum member's personal information? Is additional member information other than E-mail and name mandated? 

Starting FICO 8 Score in 06/2019: EQ-625, TU-649, EX-640
Current FICO 8 Score in 06/2021: EQ-796, TU-806, EX-812
Goal FICO 8 Score in 06/2022: EQ-825, TU-850, EX-850
Message 4 of 5
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@babygirl1256 wrote:

@UncleB Interesting . . . why would a moderator need access to a forum member's personal information? Is additional member information other than E-mail and name mandated? 

Hmm... I'm not really sure why you find this "interesting," it's actually rather mundane.  This is also the same across other Khoros communities and very likely non-Khoros communities as well.  Note that Khoros communities are separate; only myFICO moderators can assist users on myFICO, etc.

In addition to moving threads (and many other things) moderators also help troubleshoot email notifications as well as user ID issues.  We cannot reset user passwords (that's done from FICO customer service) but we can change user names upon request.  Obviously we have to access forum profile info to help troubleshoot these and similar issues.  Again, we do not have access to non-forum myFICO information, such as credit reports, credit scores, subscription info, etc.

Also note that we've always been transparent about this when asked; this isn't "new" info by any means. 

If you have any additional specific concerns feel free to reach out to any administrator/moderator via PM.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.