Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Settings Help Please

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Settings Help Please

I haven't been able to figure out how to set it so when I revisit a thread it takes me to where I left off, either having read a post or posted a post. How it is set now it takes me to Page 1. 

Btw, it does darken or lighten which threads have been read or not. So that part seems okay. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Re: Settings Help Please

Clicking into a thread will always take you into the top of the thread.  But if you click on your profile and select "My Latest Contributions" it will show your most recent posts, and clicking them will take you directly into the thread to your post. 

I don't know of any settings that will remember where you read within a given thread and pop you back in there.

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 2 of 4
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@pizzadude wrote:

Clicking into a thread will always take you into the top of the thread.  But if you click on your profile and select "My Latest Contributions" it will show your most recent posts, and clicking them will take you directly into the thread to your post. 

I don't know of any settings that will remember where you read within a given thread and pop you back in there.

+1

@Anonymous, I took a look at your settings and it appears the default setting for 'jump to first unread post' was unchecked.  I changed this for you, so hopefully now things will work as @pizzadude explained above.

The setting can be found in your profile, if you need to adjust it again this link should work:  https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/user-preferences:linear-format 

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@UncleB wrote:

@pizzadude wrote:

+1

@Anonymous, I took a look at your settings and it appears the default setting for 'jump to first unread post' was unchecked.  I changed this for you, so hopefully now things will work as @pizzadude explained above.

The setting can be found in your profile, if you need to adjust it again this link should work:  https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/user-preferences:linear-format 

"jump to first unread post" is what I meant to ask for help with. I couldn't find how to set that. If I understand what you've written, you've done that for me. Thank you. 

Thank you to @pizzadude too. I appeciate the help. 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.