Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signature Missing

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Signature Missing

Has been a couple years. Coming on to place a Diamond on my signature as Monday will be 2 years since closing in October 2016. Unfortunately the entire signature has been removed from my profile. 

Is there a backup?

All images I believe are still on photobucket but not sure the mouse over script, etc.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: Signature Missing

@Anonymous wrote:

Has been a couple years. Coming on to place a Diamond on my signature as Monday will be 2 years since closing in October 2016. Unfortunately the entire signature has been removed from my profile. 

Is there a backup?

All images I believe are still on photobucket but not sure the mouse over script, etc.

Around a year or so ago Photobucket changed and now requires a paid subscription before you can host images to use on other websites (forums, eBay, etc.). 

Around that same time, our forum software changed and started requiring a 'width' setting to determine the size of images (previously it was the 'height' setting that determined the size). 

Folks who had been using Photobucket often found their signature full of placeholders rather than card images, and either had to change providers or had to pay a (quite large) fee to continue using Photobucket.  At the same time, the forum changes meant any image without the 'width' tag usually became exceptionally large, to the point of causing problems for our other members.

We assisted people in correcting the issue where possible, and in some cases as a last-resort signatures were removed if they were problematic and the member hadn't visited in a while.

Feel free to restore your signature (with 'width' settings for the images) using the host provider of your choice.  Imgur is popular with many people.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.