Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thread removals?

tag
Anonymous514
Established Contributor

Thread removals?

Would someone please be able to remove my past threads? My posts are able to be found by searching on google and I do not feel safe or comfortable with family or friends knowing my personal financial sitations.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
rbentley
Established Contributor

Re: Thread removals?

@Anonymous514 wrote:

Would someone please be able to remove my past threads? My posts are able to be found by searching on google and I do not feel safe or comfortable with family or friends knowing my personal financial sitations.

Someone would have to know your username on this forum and know it was you.  Do family and friends know of this name?  If not, you should be pretty anonomous.  I just Googled your user name and only came up with five posts, none of which were about your credit journey that I cited earlier.  Those were only found by looking at your internal posting history on this site.  Family or friends would have to join this site and then know your username in order to find your past posts.

Message 2 of 3
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: Thread removals?

@Anonymous514 wrote:

It is not possible to remove all of your old threads/posts, however if you would like a user name change that can be done.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.