Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weirdness on being signed in

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Weirdness on being signed in

Just so others don't feel so left out....the problems are happening to Mods and CL's too, and we understand your frustrations....believe me, we DO!!!

Some of us get logged out every time we click on something new, or try to kudo. So, don't think you're special! LOL...
Message 21 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pizza1 wrote:
Just so others don't feel so left out....the problems are happening to Mods and CL's too, and we understand your frustrations....believe me, we DO!!!

Some of us get logged out every time we click on something new, or try to kudo. So, don't think you're special! LOL...

Awe man, it really thought I was special. Especially Smiley Happy since it happened again as I was trying to respond to this post.

Message 22 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you learn to expect it to happen every time you click something, it won't bother you when it signs you out and it will be like Christmas and your birthday combined when it works properly Smiley Tongue

Message 23 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

If you learn to expect it to happen every time you click something, it won't bother you when it signs you out and it will be like Christmas and your birthday combined when it works properly Smiley Tongue

Guess what I was not expecting when trying to Kudo this post.. Smiley Happy

Message 24 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Smiley LOL

Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.