Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why no listing for personal loans?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Why no listing for personal loans?

There's a lot of choices to post in, for mortgage loans, credit cards, car loans, even biz loans, etc.

I'm shocked to see no heading for personal loans? I would think that's an important area not to mention a very popular one at that!

Just my opinion but I think it should be added.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Why no listing for personal loans?

Many people put those questions in the personal finance section. It is an undertalked about credit product in here.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes that's where they are posting it now. That's why I say it should have its own category.
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

wrote:
Yes that's where they are posting it now. That's why I say it should have its own category.

If we had sub forums for every thing that is discussed at MF. the board would be far too cluttered.  No reason that the PF forum isn’t suitable for PL threads.  Seems to work fine

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I guess my point is, is there IS a sub forum for every category of loan except that one. Seems well covered with that exception. So it's not a sub forum for every thing discussed, it's just why leave that one area out when all other areas are covered? That's the only one left that I can guess is left in those categories.

But what you're missing is YOU may know that personal finance is the area to go but that's not advertised anywhere and how do new members know this when new people come on to discuss it?

I've been a member for a while and it took me 10 mins trying to decide where to discuss it. I wound up doing a search under personal loans to see where others were posting it.

It's not intuitive. Again. My opinion from someone who did NOT know.
Message 5 of 6
Kree
Established Contributor

I agree

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.