cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You have reached the limit for number of private messages that you can send for now.

tag
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

You have reached the limit for number of private messages that you can send for now.

Has anyone been getting the below message when trying to send a PM?  I figured it was to keep someone from PM spamming a bunch of people, however I've only sent 1 PM in the last couple months so seems to be something else.

PM.png

Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Located in Southern California and lending in all 50 states
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: You have reached the limit for number of private messages that you can send for now.

@ShanetheMortgageMan wrote:

Has anyone been getting the below message when trying to send a PM?  I figured it was to keep someone from PM spamming a bunch of people, however I've only sent 1 PM in the last couple months so seems to be something else.

PM.png

Interesting.. Appears this bug is back as there is a limit of message you can send in a certain time frame, but you are far from it..  I use to get this issue, but thought it was resolved.  Will report it.  Thanks

Message 2 of 6
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: You have reached the limit for number of private messages that you can send for now.

PM.png

If you've only sent a single PM you shouldn't be getting that message.

Try again in a few minutes, and if you get it again let us know here and we can alert the admins.

Edit:  @CreditCuriosity beat me to it!  Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 6
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

Thanks guys.  I was able to respond to a different PM and it went through, so seems like an isolated incident.  Further details is that the PM had some .html that needed to be removed, so that was the first failure of sending... then the second failure had the "reached the limit" message.  I'll update this thread if it happens again.

Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Message 4 of 6
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Thanks guys.  I was able to respond to a different PM and it went through, so seems like an isolated incident.  Further details is that the PM had some .html that needed to be removed, so that was the first failure of sending... then the second failure had the "reached the limit" message.  I'll update this thread if it happens again.

so did you possible hit send several times 3+ in a short period of time to fix html issue?  I need to look up threshold in x amount of time as dont recall it off hand.  This certainly could of caused it and would be help if you remember how many times you hit it possibly?

Message 5 of 6
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

I'm sure I hit send multiple times, pretty sure it was 3.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.