Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

already-read messages popping up as new

tag
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

already-read messages popping up as new

During the last 2 hours, I've had at least a dozen messages pop up to the top of the boards, showing as unread. They seem to all be dated yesterday or this morning. I know I'm not flagging all of them accidentally to be new. I never do that anyway.

Has this ever happened to anyone else?
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Re: already-read messages popping up as new

It's me. I'm moving posts to the correct forums. We have a number of posts in the CC forum that really belong in the general credit issues forum.
Message 2 of 3
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: already-read messages popping up as new

OK, thanks. I thought I was losing my mind. Some days I have a pretty tenuous grasp anyway!
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.