Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

invalid html for signature img's etc?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

invalid html for signature img's etc?

Wont save any credit card pictures im submitting.  Keeps removing invalid code (which isnt invalid) and wont even let me post a single image in my signature.

Any help mods?

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: invalid html for signature img's etc?

"Your setting's value has been changed because invalid HTML was found. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the value and re-submit the form when you are satisfied."

Message 2 of 13
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

Have you tried to ignore that message and save it for a second time.  I believe it has something to do with HTML5  or so.... I have no clue of HTML and often just copied codes with no idea of what I was doing. Whenever I got that message I simply hit save for a second time and most of the time it has taken it. Looks that the system has corrected it the first time - response with that error and by saving again took the corrected version.  ...But do not ask me how and why or what.. I really have no idea but it worked for me.

Message 3 of 13
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

Oh sorry... just looked at your rank and I believe HTML in signature is possible from MEMBER rank only

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/User-Guidelines-General/Community-Ranks/m-p/3888542#U3888542

Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

How do i get my members rank? I had to tank my previous forum account because like 10 years ago i use this for a myfico product so my social was locked and i had to use it to purchase current myfico products Smiley Sad 

support wouldnt move my social to my forum account ive been using for hte last few years

Message 5 of 13
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

How do i get my members rank? I had to tank my previous forum account because like 10 years ago i use this for a myfico product so my social was locked and i had to use it to purchase current myfico products Smiley Sad 

support wouldnt move my social to my forum account ive been using for hte last few years

Nice to see you  back Smiley Happy... sorry about the loss of  the original account. Do you remember the former user name for the forum? Maybe the forum user accounts can be merged somehow if you remember the user name and the foruum account is still active... not sure though.

We do not know the formulas behind the ranking system... similar secret as the Fico scoring formula... lol. But keep reading and posting and it looks you are pretty close to geting  that rank and then can add your cards.  I believe the formulas is a mix of post count, time, read, etc. ....so just hang in there. In the meantime you can add your cards in text format.

Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

sent you a PM 

its still active Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 13
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

Thks.. PM received... will try my best but no guarantee as not sure of the  technical capabilities  Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 13
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Your "old" account is still active and I simply suggest you use that one, and we will ban this 2nd account. Two accounts aren't allowed on the forum. You posted from it 3 days ago, so I don't think you have an issue with logging in, correct?
Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

If that's the case then I would suggest the error message should say that instead of a misleading error message about invalid html. 

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.