Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mobile version not desired

tag
StartinOver
Frequent Contributor

mobile version not desired

I have used the forums on my iphone before, but this is the first time it has forced me to use mobile version. Usually at top or bottom you find a link to choose desktop version, but I can't find a link. Please help! Hopefully I will be able to see your response.
4/25/11 FICO: EQ 761....EX 770.....TU 744
3/6/2011 FICO: EQ 710... EX 718... TU 710
09/09 FICO: EQ: 525
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
StartinOver
Frequent Contributor

Re: mobile version not desired

how weird, posting caused me to be in desktop mode! But please, i anyone knows, I still need an answer for next time.
4/25/11 FICO: EQ 761....EX 770.....TU 744
3/6/2011 FICO: EQ 710... EX 718... TU 710
09/09 FICO: EQ: 525
Message 2 of 6
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

This sounds like a question for mod-moose, the Lithium admin! --might need to give it until tonight or tomorrow.

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 3 of 6
mod-moose
Administrator Emeritus

@StartinOver wrote:
I have used the forums on my iphone before, but this is the first time it has forced me to use mobile version. Usually at top or bottom you find a link to choose desktop version, but I can't find a link. Please help! Hopefully I will be able to see your response.

Hi StartinOver,

Currently the myFICO forums do not run a mobile version. I checked on an iPhone just now and it went to the full forums.  When there is a mobile version on a Lithium platform there will be choice at the bottom of the page for Mobile or Full.  The screen shot below is what it will look like if there was a mobile version Powered by Lithium.

mobile on Iphone.JPG

This could have just been a glitch of some sort but if this happens again, can you please take a screen shot on your iPhone and post it here.  If you can't post it here send me a PM.  (How to take a screen shot on iphone - LINK)

Thanks you,

mod.moose
Message 4 of 6
awal
Regular Contributor

@mod-moose wrote:

@StartinOver wrote:

Hi StartinOver,

Currently the myFICO forums do not run a mobile version. I checked on an iPhone just now and it went to the full forums.  When there is a mobile version on a Lithium platform there will be choice at the bottom of the page for Mobile or Full.  The screen shot below is what it will look like if there was a mobile version Powered by Lithium.

mobile on Iphone.JPG

This could have just been a glitch of some sort but if this happens again, can you please take a screen shot on your iPhone and post it here.  If you can't post it here send me a PM.  (How to take a screen shot on iphone - LINK)

Thanks you,

On a completely separate topic, I didnt know you could take a screen shot on an iPhone.

Starting Scores: 
Current Scores:  
Message 5 of 6
-Cain-
Valued Contributor

I know this thread is a month old, but...

I may know what OP was referring to. On my iPhone sometimes it'll list all categories from top to bottom with just bullet points. Dont know why it does it randomly.

@ awal- to do a screenshot on iPhone, press the home button and sleep button simultaneously. It'll show up in your photo album.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.