Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3B Report Beta

tag
JLK93
Established Contributor

3B Report Beta

Am I the only person who hates this? Half of the screen is wasted. I would like to utilize more of the screen not less. Why do we need to waste so much screen space? I don't like having to scroll through half of the screen.

Was this designed with cell phones in mind?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 3B Report Beta

@JLK93 wrote:

Am I the only person who hates this? Half of the screen is wasted. I would like to utilize more of the screen not less. Why do we need to waste so much screen space? I don't like having to scroll through half of the screen.

Can you tell us if there is a specific screen you're referring to? Also, yes, the design was built to be mobile-friendly.

Thanks!

K

Message 2 of 3
JLK93
Established Contributor

Re: 3B Report Beta

@Anonymous wrote:

@JLK93 wrote:

Can you tell us if there is a specific screen you're referring to? Also, yes, the design was built to be mobile-friendly.

Thanks!

K

The is a large blue band across the screen that serves no useful purpose except to occupy space. It is where it shows Scores, Items to Review and Credit Data. It restricts the view of the credit report.

Also, why is it necessary to waste so much space for the menu bar. A drop down menu would allow for a more unrestricted view of the credit report.

On the left side of the credit report is another menu bar showing accounts, collections, etc. This bar occupies almost 25% of the screen. There doesn't seem to be any obvious way to minimize it.

It just seems like a large portion of the screen is unnecessarily wasted. I would prefer to have the entire screen available for viewing reports, scores, etc. I can't believe I'm the only one.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.