Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3B reports need reformatting

tag
cashcardscore
New Contributor

3B reports need reformatting

I pulled my FICO 3B report last week and I don't like the formatting at all. My report from the same time last year looked better.

Could you fix the formatting and can you fix it so that if you save your report in PDF, one account is on one or two pages instead of mashing all accounts together?

Starting Score: EQ 577
Current Score: EQ 686
Goal Score:EQ 700

2 REPLIES 2
Medic981
Valued Contributor

Re: 3B reports need reformatting

@cashcardscore wrote:

I pulled my FICO 3B report last week and I don't like the formatting at all. My report from the same time last year looked better.

Could you fix the formatting and can you fix it so that if you save your report in PDF, one account is on one or two pages instead of mashing all accounts together?

I agree!

Your FICO credit scores are not just numbers, it’s a skill.
Message 2 of 3
MPColin
Administrator

Re: 3B reports need reformatting

@cashcardscore and @Medic981 thank you for the feedback.

We're actually working this week on a formatting change to the PDF view of the 3-bureau report to reduce the length / page-count.  Most accounts should fit on a single page after that change.  Assuming the change passes QA validations, look for this next Friday 9/21.

If you have other specific feedback on the formatting of the 3B report (or other myFICO features), please let us know.  This forums channel is a great place to provide that feedback.

Thanks again -

Colin (myFICO Product team)

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.