cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Myfico not specify what account was removed when you get an alert??

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does Myfico not specify what account was removed when you get an alert??

Just had an alert on TU that a collections was removed but doesnt give specifics as to who or which one. Is that normal? I am paying for the 3b so maybe I just have to wait for that instead?

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Does Myfico not specify what account was removed when you get an alert??

Have you figured out if this was an accurate alert and an account was indeed removed? I have the same type of situation.Thanks!

Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

No it never seemed to specify what it was. The only thing I could think of was wait until a new report is generated and compare the 2. 

Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well i just paid $11 on the TU site just to see and no account was removed.  The alert, dated yesterday, was for my TU report and said "a delinquency/past due ACCOUNT was REMOVED from your credit report".  The TU report I just pulled still has the only 2 accounts I have with negative information.  Don't know if TU is to blame for sending myFICO a false alert or myFICO is to blame for sending me a false alert.  Either way I am paying for false information.

Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there a possibility that TU needs time to update the official report? Maybe somebody from Myfico.com will chime in......

Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I called myFICO about this today and was told exactly what you just said.  They told me that maybe TU will not update the report until tomorrow. To me that sounds not right.  How could the alert generate and the report is not updated?  

Were you expecting an account to delete?

Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah a really old med collections that was paid but still was hurting my score. I sent out a 609 letter and listed it, Im not 100% its gone on all 3 CRAs until I get a new report in like a week or so.

Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yea I was expecting one too but not this fast.  Maybe things have changed and go faster.  Nothing would make me more happy than to see this account gone.  So hopefully tomorrow I will be doing a Happy Dance!

Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fingers crossed for yah!!!

Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ianbword,

I have not had a change at all today that indicates which if any account was removed. Have you?
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.