Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FICO Deluxe Question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

FICO Deluxe Question

Hello All,

I just joined this forum today.  It is very informative.

I am trying to understand what exactly FICO Deluxe does.  It says you pay an annual rate.  If it's annual, why do I only get access for 30 days?  And during that 30 days is what I see of my credit reports the exact same thing or if my credit scored are updated during that 30 days will it show the change and I will be able to see the improvement/decrease, etc?

The most confusing thing is with the annual cost you would think you would have access for 12 months, but it doesn't appear that way.

Thanks!
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FICO Deluxe Question

Are you sure it's a free trial of FICO Deluxe and not Score Watch?
Message 2 of 4
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

ScoreWatch is the annual service.. not FICO Deluxe.

FICO Deluxe gives you your reports and scores at the time of purchase.. you can come back and view them anytime within 30 days.. remember though, you need to pay again to get updated info.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

The fico deluxe annual renewal is viewable on the website for 30 days & then it expires & then it renews again the following year on the same date & charges you another $42.84 & provides you with another 3 reports & scores.  Please remember they are only viewable for 30 days & then they expire until the next years renewal so if you want to see your current report & score before the renewal takes place you'll need to make another purchase.  Hope this helps you.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.