Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FICO SCORES NOT UPDATING

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

FICO SCORES NOT UPDATING

I signed up and paid for this website so that I could access my FICO scores but I'm not impressed. My scores are not updating, my auto, credit card, mortgage and other scores are all based on data from 3/10/21. The simulation score is based on data from when I first signed up with this site. I really don't understand how we are supposed to progress and be successful with increasing and managing our credit scores when we don't have valid, updated data? Based on the data from this site, I applied for a CC, only to be denied because the FICO credit score they used was totally different from what I saw on this site. And guess what?? My score decreased because of the credit check, ugh I am super annoyed. 

39 REPLIES 39
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: FICO SCORES NOT UPDATING

Are you sure you signed up for the monthly membership and not the one time 3 bureau pull?

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 2 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes! Was charged and paid the $29.99 yesterday, this is just not right.

Message 3 of 40
House2021
Established Contributor

I agree I'm dealing with a similar issue 

Message 4 of 40
UncleB
Credit Mentor

If you have questions about your credit score subscription you can call myFICO Customer Service and they can provide account-specific assistance.

They can be reached at 1-800-319-4433 (Mon - Fri 6am to 6pm Pacific Time, Sat 7am to 4pm Pacific Time).

Message 5 of 40
jadeaznangel
Established Member

@Anonymous wrote:

I signed up and paid for this website so that I could access my FICO scores but I'm not impressed. My scores are not updating, my auto, credit card, mortgage and other scores are all based on data from 3/10/21. The simulation score is based on data from when I first signed up with this site. I really don't understand how we are supposed to progress and be successful with increasing and managing our credit scores when we don't have valid, updated data? Based on the data from this site, I applied for a CC, only to be denied because the FICO credit score they used was totally different from what I saw on this site. And guess what?? My score decreased because of the credit check, ugh I am super annoyed. 

UGH, I agree. I'm seeing updates on Experian's app (they provide updated FICO 8 only for Experian, and for TU and EQ FICO 8's every 3 months with one of their free products). The delay in MyFICO's app/website is more than just a few days or a week. I don't even know when it will update since I have yet to see it happen.

I've been aggressively cleaning up a lot of my credit report after not looking at the details for a few years and it's so frustrating paying for a product directly from the company that owns these score models, with such a huge delay. Such a waste of money while I have to jump between credit bureau websites to hunt down for separate info to get legitimate updates.

Message 6 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes! I've subscribed  to several other websites so I could get an estimate of what my scores are, it's frustrating. I totally agree with everything you said.

Message 7 of 40
Cindy_FICO
Administrator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Yes! Was charged and paid the $29.99 yesterday, this is just not right.

As UncleB said, please reach out to our customer care team for support. 

The $29.95 product updates the FICO Score versions (mortgage, car, credit card) every 3 months. 

The FICO Score 8 should be updated when changes are detected. 

Message 8 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cindy_FICO, the most recent three threads in this forum relate to this problem in some way, there is something going on that's systemic at least with some of the accounts on your service.  What are the chances this could be looked into?  On mine, Experian and Equifax haven't moved a single point since I subscribed almost a month ago, while Transunion has gone from 754 to 779, which is pretty significant, in response to some credit card utilization changes that also alerted on Equifax for me.

I guess I will call and sit on the phone to see what can be done about it but based on other users' postings on here, that often doesn't accomplish anything.  This is too expensive of a service for this to be broken for what appears to be numerous people.

To the OP, your mortgage and auto scores aren't going to update other than when you actually pull a credit report, which is once a month or once every three months depending on what plan you have.  But the FICO 8 scores on the user dashboard should update frequently as far as I've been led to believe, and experienced in the past.

Message 9 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's money, they should as they update FICO 8 simultaneously update mortgage and auto. They have the technology but as humans become impatient they know they will move from 3 months to paying every month like me, but they still don't simultaneously update auto mortgage with FICO 8, I'm canceling.

Message 10 of 40
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.