Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP!! Need scores and reports

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

HELP!! Need scores and reports

Hi there,

How can I get all 3 reports and all 3 scores.  Getting sick and tired of EQ, TU and EXP trying to sell me on 3 in 1 and then wind up with only the one score....already in the class action law suit against these ID10T's.

I have tried with My Fico, but I have a consumer statement on EQ and can't get my score and report via My Fico due to that.  EQ makes you jump through hoops to remove it so I have just left it there for the past 15 years.

Anyone have any info that can help me?

Thanks,

Mia
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
John060675
Valued Contributor

Re: HELP!! Need scores and reports

I am sorry to say to you, but FICO is the only place to get all 3 with real scores.  I know this is not the answer you want, but it is the only game in town.

The rest are FACO scores, and not worth the time or money.

Starting Score: 583 EQ, 612 EX, 569 TU
Current Score: 658 EQ, 648 EX, 618 TU
Goal Score: 720 EQ, 720 EX, 720 TU

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 8
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Mia143 wrote:
Hi there,

How can I get all 3 reports and all 3 scores.  Getting sick and tired of EQ, TU and EXP trying to sell me on 3 in 1 and then wind up with only the one score....already in the class action law suit against these ID10T's.

I have tried with My Fico, but I have a consumer statement on EQ and can't get my score and report via My Fico due to that.  EQ makes you jump through hoops to remove it so I have just left it there for the past 15 years.

Anyone have any info that can help me?

Thanks,

Mia

Hi Mia,

There were some changes made at myFICO a while back to allow reports with most types of consumer statements and fraud alerts to go through.  So you may want to give it another try if you haven't ordered an Equifax report from myFICO recently.  It might be worth a try.

If that doesn't work you should be able to order your Equifax FICO score from www.equifax.com.

Barry
Message 3 of 8
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@Barry wrote:

If that doesn't work you should be able to order your Equifax FICO score from www.equifax.com.

Barry

Barry, is EQ the only CRA where you can order an actual FICO score from their site? I need to get a couple of updated full reports, and I wouldn't mind getting a real score while I'm at it. I think that at one point I knew this, but my brain has pretty well melted by now. thanks!
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 4 of 8
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

@haulingthescoreup wrote:

@Barry wrote:

Barry

Barry, is EQ the only CRA where you can order an actual FICO score from their site? I need to get a couple of updated full reports, and I wouldn't mind getting a real score while I'm at it. I think that at one point I knew this, but my brain has pretty well melted by now. thanks!

Hi haulingthescoreup --

Yes, Equifax is the only place, other than myFICO, where you can get an actual FICO score.  You may want to give myFICO one more try first, however, if you haven't lately.

Good luck!

Barry
Message 5 of 8
smallfry
Senior Contributor

You can get a true TU FICO from transunioncs but if you get it here with the discount it is cheaper. I don't even know if you see the softs from TU it might just be that bogus TC report.
Message 6 of 8
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

smallfry wrote:
You can get a true TU FICO from transunioncs but if you get it here with the discount it is cheaper. I don't even know if you see the softs from TU it might just be that bogus TC report.

You know, you're right, smallfry.  I forget about that transunioncs site because TU doesn't promote it and it doesn't get mentioned much when credit bureau sites are being talked about.  Thanks for reminding me!Smiley Happy
Message 7 of 8
hdporter
Regular Contributor

@smallfry wrote:

We purchased a scoring report from transunioncs.com for my wife a year ago July. The score summary is very similar to (the same as?) the myFICO version. The corresponding credit report is the same as that generated from True Credit, and does not include a listing of non-disclosed (soft) inquiries.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.