Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyFico Behind on Score Update

tag
LawStudentCivilis
Established Contributor

MyFico Behind on Score Update

I have the $30 membership I believe for MyFico, and Experian has not updated in over a week.  Luckily I have the Experian membership to see closer to real time changes.   I had a score update on the 14th, and it has yet to update here on MyFico.  Sharing as a DP incase someone is experiencing something similar.  If I didn't monitor Experian directly, I would have thought this was an issue with Experian's reporting.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Re: MyFico Behind on Score Update

@LawStudentCivilis wrote:

I have the $30 membership I believe for MyFico, and Experian has not updated in over a week.  Luckily I have the Experian membership to see closer to real time changes.   I had a score update on the 14th, and it has yet to update here on MyFico.  Sharing as a DP incase someone is experiencing something similar.  If I didn't monitor Experian directly, I would have thought this was an issue with Experian's reporting.

I haven't had a 9-day hiatus between experian.com and My FICO. For me it's been 2-3 days difference.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 701 TU 704 EX 685

Message 2 of 6
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Call customer service. They can flip a switch.

Message 3 of 6
LawStudentCivilis
Established Contributor

@SouthJamaicaYes, same here. Never more than 2 to 3 days.

@FireMedic1Thanks, I didn't know they had that ability. I will give them a call.

Message 4 of 6
tinabohio
Valued Member

I'm so glad you posted this! When something negative came up, it was here right away. I disputed and it came off yesterday, because it was not a valid debt. My score shot up at the experian site, but nothing on my experian here. It was driving me nuts! 

You all put my mind at ease,  whew!

Message 5 of 6
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@FireMedic1 wrote:

Call customer service. They can flip a switch.

Yep, customer service should be able to help.

They can be reached at 1-800-319-4433 (Mon - Fri 6am to 6pm Pacific Time, Sat 7am to 4pm Pacific Time).

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.