Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyFico Equifax Score not updating

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

MyFico Equifax Score not updating

MyFico Equifax score is not updating.

I looked at my actual Equifax credit report and there are all the expected updates, yet MyFico is not sending alerts or updating the Equifax score.

Customer Service coukd only say that Equifax did not send them any updates.

11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: MyFico Equifax Score not updating

I'm having the same problem. Myfico equifax hasnt updated since 12/07 but CK has updated multiple times.
Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I called myfico and explain to them what was going on with Equifax. They told me my Equifax settings was at 650 so once my score reach 650 it stop sending me alerts. Customer service told me to put the setting on 850. My score was at 651 when I stopped receiving alerts.
Message 3 of 12
iheartwings
Valued Contributor

Is anyone else still having this issue? 

I haven't had a score update since 1/6/2019, even though the events that usually trigger an update have occurred (including account updates, etc.).

Message 4 of 12
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@iheartwings wrote:

I haven't had a score update since 1/6/2019, even though the events that usually trigger an update have occurred (including account updates, etc.).

Have you given customer service a call?  They can usually help out with this sort of thing.  Smiley Wink

They can be reached at 1-800-319-4433 (Mon - Fri 6am to 6pm Pacific Time, Sat 7am to 4pm Pacific Time).

Message 5 of 12
iheartwings
Valued Contributor

@UncleB wrote:

@iheartwings wrote:

Have you given customer service a call?  They can usually help out with this sort of thing.  Smiley Wink

They can be reached at 1-800-319-4433 (Mon - Fri 6am to 6pm Pacific Time, Sat 7am to 4pm Pacific Time).

Oy, that would mean that I would actually have to...<gasp>...talk to someone. Smiley Wink  

I'm due for my quarterly update here later in the week. Am hoping that will jumpstart regular updates again, just happened to notice that nothing updated with balance updates this last month. 

Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@iheartwings wrote:

I have myFICO 3B+ and also didn't receive an update on EQ yet.

My statement closing dates this month are 2/2 and 2/5. I pulled the monthly 3B report from my Experian CreditWorks Premium subcription  and EX/EQ are both showing updated balances as expected. TU only has the first statement (2/2) , which is to be expected since they are known to be slower than the others.

I did receive SMS/email alerts from myFICO on the Transunion and Experian updates. I also double checked my alert settings, and they're the same as they were when I did get EQ updates last month.

[EDIT-> Now 2 days later, 2/9: I still haven't received a myFICO EQ alert. My Experian CreditWorks report has the expected updates to all 3 CRA's. The EX/TU alerts are fine, it's just a problem with EQ.]

Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

My Equifax scores began refreshing normally after the latest 3B score refresh, and that was ok for a month or two, but now they stopped again. Seems like some kind of software issue would be my guess.
Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did changing your score goal help? My Equifax isn't reporting either- so disappointing. 

Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, it did but equifax has always been slow to update for me on myfico. Equifax updated fast on credit karma.
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.