Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyFico Subscription Payment Error

tag
joeyv1985
Frequent Contributor

MyFico Subscription Payment Error

All,

Not sure where to post this, but I had an issue with my monthly billing. My credit card(Amex) was charged $39.95 yesterday(7/13) for my monthly subscription. However, when I logged in this morning to check my report, a window popped up saying my account was past due. I went into the payment section and my credit card information was no longer in there so I had to re-enter it. I've had this membership for more than a year and I started using my Amex back in January of this year.   I asked the CS rep, Mark, to start a case on his end for they might be others running into this problem. Just curious if anyone else is running into this. Thanks. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
joeyv1985
Frequent Contributor

Re: MyFico Subscription Payment Error

Upon further review, it could be a renewal issue where you have to input, or re-input, your credit card information. It was the 1 year anniversary for my subscription. 

Message 2 of 4
Mischa
Contributor

This exact same thing happened to me over the weekend! Also with Amex, but this is the first month I switched the card on file over to Amex. I could see the $39.95 charge pending on my card yet MyFico claimed I was past due. 

I sent a message to MyFico and got a reply they're investigating it. I never heard back but the next day my monthly report updated and the message about being past due was gone. The charge cleared my card but I still see a duplicate one as "pending" so I'm keeping my eye on that.

Very strange indeed....

Message 3 of 4
joeyv1985
Frequent Contributor

@Mischa wrote:

This exact same thing happened to me over the weekend! Also with Amex, but this is the first month I switched the card on file over to Amex. I could see the $39.95 charge pending on my card yet MyFico claimed I was past due. 

I sent a message to MyFico and got a reply they're investigating it. I never heard back but the next day my monthly report updated and the message about being past due was gone. The charge cleared my card but I still see a duplicate one as "pending" so I'm keeping my eye on that.

Very strange indeed....

Hello Mischa,

The pending charge from 7/13 still shows along with the one from yesterday. I'll check the Amex website tomorrow and if they're still on there, I'll reach out to myFico. What a pain. 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.