Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCOREWATCH NOT UPDATING

tag
whodatnation2
Regular Contributor

SCOREWATCH NOT UPDATING

I recently had multiple changes to my credit report that would cause a change in my fico score. I subscribe to the suzy orman product and scorewatch. These changes ocurred one month ago. I got a  TU report from my suzy orman product and my score was up 46 points. I have received multiple scorewatch alerts saying that my score has not changed. So I BOUGHT a equifax report and low and behold, my score has increased by 24 points. What's the deal with scorewatch. Why am I having to double pay to get my updated score. This is very frustrating and I'm seriously considering canceling my subscription.

Starting Score: EQ 564, TU 560
Current Score: EQ 724, TU 770, EX 789
Goal Score: 740

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
creditnocash
Valued Contributor

Re: SCOREWATCH NOT UPDATING

@whodatnation2 wrote:

I recently had multiple changes to my credit report that would cause a change in my fico score. I subscribe to the suzy orman product and scorewatch. These changes ocurred one month ago. I got a  TU report from my suzy orman product and my score was up 46 points. I have received multiple scorewatch alerts saying that my score has not changed. So I BOUGHT a equifax report and low and behold, my score has increased by 24 points. What's the deal with scorewatch. Why am I having to double pay to get my updated score. This is very frustrating and I'm seriously considering canceling my subscription.

is your score set to your current score? 

what updates did you do to your cr? 

usually paying off cc does not trigger an alert. 

hard pulls. new tl stuff like that. 

if you go into settings of sw it will tell you. 

Current: Fico ScoresEQ~706 TU~719 EX 709 4/28/23

Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 0 TU 0 EX 0| Most Recent: A LONG WHILE
Over 12 Months:0

2023 Goals:
Buy A Home
Earn Cash Back

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$7,400
Citi DC $10,000
Citizens Mastercard$7,000

Message 2 of 3
whodatnation2
Regular Contributor

Re: SCOREWATCH NOT UPDATING

My score was set to the current score at the time. I had 4 collections from defaulted student loans come off my report so I know I should have received a report.

Starting Score: EQ 564, TU 560
Current Score: EQ 724, TU 770, EX 789
Goal Score: 740

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.