Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Score Watch?!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Score Watch?!

After my 30 day free trial I signed up for score watch $8.95/monthly. Since then I have not received a score update. I checked my Experian report via freecreditreport.com and it has improved...how come I havent recevied a score update from myfico? Isnt this what the $8.95 includes? Also when I log in, under "My Purchases" it shows me my latest score and then it says "buy today's score" ....I thought "today's score" is included in the score watch for $8.95....am I wrong?
Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
smallfry
Senior Contributor

Re: Score Watch?!

Check the middle of the page. If your score changes it will be reflected ultimately on the Score Watch. Be patient. At 9 bucks a month you might be better served just getting a full EQ FICO report every three months. You can get the same Score Watch product over at Equifax for $50 a year.
Message 2 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

In settings set your current fico score to the target score. Lower the mortgage target range to just above your score now. Make sure all options are set to "on". That might help trigger a new alert. New alerts don't happen as much for people with better scores. I can go a few months with out an alert now. I used to get them every 2 or 3 weeks. :-)
Message 3 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@smallfry wrote:
You can get the same Score Watch product over at Equifax for $50 a year.

Where can I get the EQ SW for $50/yr? I want in. I didn't see it for less than about $90. Please send link or instruction. Thanks. Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was speaking with an EQ CSR last week disputing some personal info and she offered me SW for $50/yr. I already subscribe to it but canceled it which should take effect next month. I have a feeling that SW has caused C* for me and is the reason I am no longer getting B* on EQ.

If you just order it on their site it is $90/yr. There are also random links on the web where you can get it for $5.95/mo.

Message Edited by db23 on 07-15-2007 12:11 PM
Message 5 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

whats is your fico score Ilovepizza Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 20
smallfry
Senior Contributor

Equifax Score Watch doesn't cause any problems but the Credit Watch Gold can trigger split files and C which hampers B. Actually Truecredit is sufficient for monitoring. I find it to be as quick as the individual agencies themselves. Call Equifax and you can haggle them down to $50 yearly for Score Watch.
Message 7 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ilovepizza if I offer you free pizza for life will you switch fico scores with me Smiley Happy?

Message 8 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

but u cant trust trurecredit score, it is much different than fico score. Most lenders look for fico score. true credit score is misleading.

Message 9 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Misleading? Ha that's an understatement! My EX FICO from MyFICO is 701, TC says my score is 617!
Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.