Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ScoreWatch

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

ScoreWatch

This is a useless service and not worth the money and you must sign up for at least three months.  Be sure to cancel within the 10 days!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: ScoreWatch

OP, I split your post to form a new one here. I had to edit the title, but changed nothing else. If you'd like to change the title, click "Options" and then "Edit Message".

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Scorewatch Complaint:

I waited all weekend for a SW alert because I knew that 2 changes had occurred that would impact my score.  So when no text or email came I went ahead and bought a report.  My score had gone up 9 points.  When I looked at my score history it showed that I had gotten a SW alert on the 4th - which is news to me because this morning I got an email that said no alerts this week. 

Product does not function properly.

Message 3 of 4
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Scorewatch Complaint:

I waited all weekend for a SW alert because I knew that 2 changes had occurred that would impact my score.  So when no text or email came I went ahead and bought a report.  My score had gone up 9 points.  When I looked at my score history it showed that I had gotten a SW alert on the 4th - which is news to me because this morning I got an email that said no alerts this week. 

Product does not function properly.

Hello jennail,

While I would never say SW (or any other product) works perfectly 100% of the time, it looks like you've been sent 11 alerts in the past month, including 3 in the past week.  These alerts have consisted of both credit alerts and score alerts.  Sorry to hear you're not happy with SW, though.  Feel free to cancel your subscription if you feel you're not getting what you want from it.

-Barry

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.