Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ScoreWatch

tag
dallasjetfan
Established Contributor

ScoreWatch

I have had score watch for awhile and I have some questions. It seems that my score can go unchanged for two or three months at a time. How can this happen if my CCC's are reporting each month?
Barclays US Air $17K| TTCU $15K| Citi Diamond $10.5K| Discover IT $9000| CapOne $2K| Best Buy $2K
Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: ScoreWatch

I thought my scores where unchanged for a while as well. I didn't receive any alerts and there was a lot of stuff going on with my CR (CA removed, new card added, bal paid off, etc..). I logged onto my account and saw that I indeed did have changes, just no alerts. You may want to manually check (not by pulling your scores) under alerts. There were three changes made and I didn't get one alert!
Message 2 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had the same question, and I called to ask them and they said that FICO updates the score twice a month. When I asked about the 2-3 months without a score change and my account balances have been going down dramatically , they said I should just wait. It's funny that if you pay the 10.95 to get the score power it will give you a different score. I am loosing faith in the score watch product. But just remember if you want it to update instantly make your balance go up! They will DROP the score in no time.
Message 3 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

For as important these Fico scores are for everything, the companies that operate them sure are casual about how it works.
Message 4 of 21
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Don't forget to put your settings at the most sensitive level
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 5 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

When I called about not updating the score they told me to take the setting off, that could be the problem. I just don't understand the whole thing. doesn't make sense.
Message 6 of 21
marty56
Super Contributor

On a hunch I pulled my EQ report and it dropped 15 points.  I got a Score Watch email alert about the drop after I had puchased the new score.  Go figure.

Other then price, Score Watch is pretty worthless
1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 7 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@marty56 wrote:
On a hunch I pulled my EQ report and it dropped 15 points. I got a Score Watch email alert about the drop after I had puchased the new score. Go figure.

My alerts usually come a few days after I notice them on my CR
Message 8 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@marty56 wrote:
On a hunch I pulled my EQ report and it dropped 15 points. I got a Score Watch email alert about the drop after I had puchased the new score. Go figure.

My alerts usually come a few days after I notice them on my CR

Normally my alerts come a few days after changes too, I don't know what happened this month.
Message 9 of 21
dallasjetfan
Established Contributor

I am starting to agree that ScoreWatch is pretty useless. For what it costs, I can just pull my CR's twice a year and get a free pull once a year.
Barclays US Air $17K| TTCU $15K| Citi Diamond $10.5K| Discover IT $9000| CapOne $2K| Best Buy $2K
Message 10 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.