cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription Cancellation.

tag
bluejosua

Subscription Cancellation.

I am attempting to cancel my subscription.  However when I attempt to do so using the cancellation link I get a message that I don't have an active subscription.  Well my card just got charged $150 for said subscription.  Would anyone know why this is happening.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: Subscription Cancellation.

@bluejosua wrote:

I am attempting to cancel my subscription.  However when I attempt to do so using the cancellation link I get a message that I don't have an active subscription.  Well my card just got charged $150 for said subscription.  Would anyone know why this is happening.

I am sorry for this issue. Smiley Sad

It is best to call the customer support team at 1-800-319-4433 (Mon - Fri 6am to 6pm Pacific Time, Sat 7am to 4pm Pacific Time) for further assistance. 

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

How about answering the question, customer service rep? I also received the "no active subscription" lie when attempting to cancel online, which suggests that your online cancellation button is absolute bull**bleep**, and that it is the policy of myFico.com to force users to call to cancel, knowing that the hassle of doing so will dissuade many users for long enough for you to get some extra months' fees from them. That is a hostile, anti-consumer attitude, and the very reason I will be canceling.

Message 3 of 7
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

How about answering the question, customer service rep? I also received the "no active subscription" lie when attempting to cancel online, which suggests that your online cancellation button is absolute bull**bleep**, and that it is the policy of myFico.com to force users to call to cancel, knowing that the hassle of doing so will dissuade many users for long enough for you to get some extra months' fees from them. That is a hostile, anti-consumer attitude, and the very reason I will be canceling.

I can't answer your question, @Anonymous, because I'm not a myFICO customer service rep, I'm a moderator on the forums.  The volunteer moderators here have no access to myFICO credit monitoring accounts or data.

If you have questions or issues concerning your myFICO credit monitoring subscription please call the number I provided above and someone in customer service will be able to assist you.

Message 4 of 7
thornback
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

UncleB is a Moderator of the forums - not a myFICO Product Customer Service Rep.   He was simply trying to be helpful by politely providing the appropriate contact information so you may reach out to division of myFICO that can actually help resolve your issue with products and services.   

Your tone towards him is unwarranted. 

Personal Aphorism:"Forget What You Feel, Remember What You Deserve"
Starting FICO 8s | 09/2017: EX 641 ✦ EQ 634 ✦ TU 647
Current FICO 8s | 04/2022: EX 796 ✦ EQ 793 ✦ TU 790
Current FICO 9s | 04/2022: EX 790 ✦ EQ 788 ✦ TU 782
2022 Goal Score | 800s

My AAoA:
4.6 years not incl. AU / 4.9 years incl. AU
My AoOA: 9.2 years not incl. AU / 11.2 years incl. AU
Inquiries: EX 0/12 ✦ EQ 0/12 ✦ TU 0/12
Report Status: Clean
Garden Status:  

Without patience, we will learn less in life. We will see less. We will feel less. We will hear less. Ironically, rush and more usually mean less.
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

My apologies to the moderator. If the moderator has no professional connection to myFICO then you are correct, my was indeed unwarranted, at least in that individual’s direction. My confusion, understandable I trust, stemmed from the fact that this forum is hosted by the very company at question.

However my disgust with what I consider myfico’s deceptive business practices remains unabated. Please consider my uncivil tone redirected toward the company leadership to whom it is quite warranted.
Message 6 of 7
Cindy_FICO
Administrator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
My apologies to the moderator. If the moderator has no professional connection to myFICO then you are correct, my was indeed unwarranted, at least in that individual’s direction. My confusion, understandable I trust, stemmed from the fact that this forum is hosted by the very company at question.

However my disgust with what I consider myfico’s deceptive business practices remains unabated. Please consider my uncivil tone redirected toward the company leadership to whom it is quite warranted.

Hi - our online cancel does work, but for some older products like yours we're not able to cancel it online. 

Our customer care team should be reaching out to you to confirm the cancellation. 

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.