Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TU monitoring issues

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

TU monitoring issues

I just tried to set this up and got a message saying that there is not enough information to tabulate a score...I know this isn't true because I just ordered a report through their website last month and has 3 credit cards reporting as well as a couple collection accounts.  Is there a glitch in the system?  Is my card still going to be charged?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: TU monitoring issues

There are minimum scoring requirements. See if any of these apply:

• At least one account that has been open for six months or more
  • At least one undisputed account that has been reported to the credit bureau with in the past six months
  • No indication of deceased on the credit report (Please note: if you share an account with another person this may affect you if the other account holder is reported deceased).

Are the 3 cards you have open and being used?

If they couldn't provide a score then you won't be charged. You may see a pending charge but it won't settle and it will go away in a hurry.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

3 open and being used cards that are between 2 and 2 1/2 years old.

No deceased on any accounts.

Message 3 of 4
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

I would contact myFICO Customer Care and ask them what's up. The only other thing I can think of is a fraud alert or a credit freeze in place on your file. Other than that, I don't know.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.