Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USAA EQ shows a balance decrease, no Alert from myfico on decrease

tag
bridgetkaryn
Frequent Contributor

USAA EQ shows a balance decrease, no Alert from myfico on decrease

hi,

Anyone else notice a delay in SW/monitoring? My discover card statement closed on Friday... and sent out the balance friday/saturday-ish.. Sunday, I pulled my USAA 3 report update, and it showed that the new balance was reporting to EQ but not yet to EX or TU... BUT, I have not gotten an update from Myfico.com that I had a balance decrease... Kind of frustrating...  Not that I am expecting a score change (that WOULD be nice though) but I have my alrerts set very low so that if there is a balance change I should get an alert at least... 

Anyone else have this issue?

Starting Score: 06/2010- EQ 464
01/2012-EQ 512
April Score: EQ 679 4/12TU- 677 EX- 699 (FAKO)
Current Score: 05/2012-EQ 691 4/12TU- 706 EX- 720(FAKO)
Goal Score: 700 by 05/2012- MADE IT!!!!

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
abundancejones
Regular Contributor

Re: USAA EQ shows a balance decrease, no Alert from myfico on decrease

Yeah, Score Watch is just a poor product. I think they need to issue refunds or at least be more clear about what it can/can't do. Basically, the customer service rep stated that "its whatever" when it comes to SW. 

Message 2 of 5
Jamielei24
Contributor

Welcome to the club... I haven't had a change in my eq fico since feb 4!! even with CLI and decrease utl. Frustrating. Don't know if I should just pull all 3 reports again to refresh it or what... 

Equifax 720 (myfico 06/09/14 upgraded)
TU 730 (myfico 06/06/14), TU 730 (Walmart 06/03/14)
Experian 727 (myfico 06/06/14), Experian 712 (PLUS) 06/06/14

NFCU Flagship $17,500, Chase Slate $7,500, Citibank Simplicity $2,400, Capitol One QS $3,750, Walmart $3,000, Old Navy Store Card $3,000, Amazon Store Card $2,000, Target Red Card $1,000, Victoria Secret $1,070, Red Canoe Credit Union (my personal CCU) $2,000
Message 3 of 5
Bdj1
Valued Member

I remember having that product and having issues with it's speed.  However, remember that just like doing a return to a store via credit...it will take a few days to go through the system.  When I was waiting for things to update I was going through the same issue of waiting.  Pay due date....then new statement date...  one statement came out on a thursday or friday....posted the next day.    Experian updated first on Sunday.  Equifax updated Monday. Transunion updated Tues.  That's when I ordered each report.  All were within 1 point of each other with a 2 point range.  Interesting at the time was my FICO score from myfico and my FICO score from equifax were different.  With a little research I come to find out all these places are using different FICO methods.  kind of like windows 3.0 or 3.1 or 3.15...  Although, it should be good enough to get a good idea of where your really at.

16k7.8k7.5k1.75k13.5k4k8001k5k12.9k8k

Message 4 of 5
srchick
Regular Contributor

Read some of the posts on this thread this a.m. and just wanted to share an alert  I got this p.m. from myfico due to a balance decrease on two of my cc's.  I just signed up on 4/5/2014.  Great service for newbies?? Will watch closely to see if this experience continues.

Starting Score Feb. 2013: 568
Current Scores: TU (715) {Myfico} EQ {Myfico} (723) EX (751)
Goal Scores: All at 750 by 3rd Qtr 2016 (Before tackling 800's) Don't procrastinate, take the first step!
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.