Did you mean: 

Updates to fico score and package

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Updates to fico score and package

Hi everyone,

Clearly I'm new to MYFICO.

I Purchased FICO Advanced and what I understood was I would have access to my FICO at any time and quarterly or monthly credit report.

I did this because I am attempting to refinance my car (3 mons old) and told my score was much lower(608) than what my paid Equifax Account was showing me (676). I knew there were different scoring models but didn't know it would differ so much.

Anyways, I was under the impression your FICO would update daily not quarterly or even monthly for 40/mo. It's hard to believe you pay $40 to have one update a month. Is this accurate? I just wanted to make sure I understand fully.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Cindy_FICO
Administrator Emeritus

Re: Updates to fico score and package

@Anonymous wrote:
Hi everyone,

Clearly I'm new to MYFICO.

I Purchased FICO Advanced and what I understood was I would have access to my FICO at any time and quarterly or monthly credit report.

I did this because I am attempting to refinance my car (3 mons old) and told my score was much lower(608) than what my paid Equifax Account was showing me (676). I knew there were different scoring models but didn't know it would differ so much.

Anyways, I was under the impression your FICO would update daily not quarterly or even monthly for 40/mo. It's hard to believe you pay $40 to have one update a month. Is this accurate? I just wanted to make sure I understand fully.

Thanks!

Your FICO Score 8 will be updated when we detect a change in your credit, which won't always be daily. You can see what's monitored here: https://www.myfico.com/Include/Store/Legal/FAQAlertMatrix 

Your other FICO Score versions such as the auto or bankcard scores will update monthly with your credit reports if you are on the FICO Premier plan. 

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.