cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updates to fico score and package

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
New Visitor

Updates to fico score and package

Hi everyone,

Clearly I'm new to MYFICO.

I Purchased FICO Advanced and what I understood was I would have access to my FICO at any time and quarterly or monthly credit report.

I did this because I am attempting to refinance my car (3 mons old) and told my score was much lower(608) than what my paid Equifax Account was showing me (676). I knew there were different scoring models but didn't know it would differ so much.

Anyways, I was under the impression your FICO would update daily not quarterly or even monthly for 40/mo. It's hard to believe you pay $40 to have one update a month. Is this accurate? I just wanted to make sure I understand fully.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Administrator

Re: Updates to fico score and package

@Jlewis229 wrote:
Hi everyone,

Clearly I'm new to MYFICO.

I Purchased FICO Advanced and what I understood was I would have access to my FICO at any time and quarterly or monthly credit report.

I did this because I am attempting to refinance my car (3 mons old) and told my score was much lower(608) than what my paid Equifax Account was showing me (676). I knew there were different scoring models but didn't know it would differ so much.

Anyways, I was under the impression your FICO would update daily not quarterly or even monthly for 40/mo. It's hard to believe you pay $40 to have one update a month. Is this accurate? I just wanted to make sure I understand fully.

Thanks!

Your FICO Score 8 will be updated when we detect a change in your credit, which won't always be daily. You can see what's monitored here: https://www.myfico.com/Include/Store/Legal/FAQAlertMatrix 

Your other FICO Score versions such as the auto or bankcard scores will update monthly with your credit reports if you are on the FICO Premier plan. 

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.