Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong Birthday for Experian MyFico 3B Report

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wrong Birthday for Experian MyFico 3B Report

I was recently going over my current 3B report and my birthday under Experian is not correct. My EQ and TU birthdays are correct on the report. I've looked back at my older reports and they too we're incorrect for Experian. I've never noticed until now. I've talked to another member and we have the same exact issue. Our birthdays are showing 12/31 and the year before our actual birth years (for Experian only). We've also both verified with Experian and they have our correct birthday on our reports from them. Is anyone also having this issue, and can MyFico correct it?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Wrong Birthday for Experian MyFico 3B Report

That's interesting. I've never heard of Experian reporting an incorrect birthday. Mine are reporting the same for all 3.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

That's interesting. I've never heard of Experian reporting an incorrect birthday. Mine are reporting the same for all 3.

Only my Experian birthday on my 3B report from MyFico is wrong, but my birthday from Experian.com's actual report is correct. Since another member I've talked to has the same exact issue, even the same date shown on the 3B report (12/31), must be an error on MyFico. 

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wonder if you call Customer Support if they could help you. I mean, it wouldn't hurt. 1(800)319-4433

Message 4 of 6
bmmob
Established Member

@Anonymous wrote:

I was recently going over my current 3B report and my birthday under Experian is not correct. My EQ and TU birthdays are correct on the report. I've looked back at my older reports and they too we're incorrect for Experian. I've never noticed until now. I've talked to another member and we have the same exact issue. Our birthdays are showing 12/31 and the year before our actual birth years (for Experian only). We've also both verified with Experian and they have our correct birthday on our reports from them. Is anyone also having this issue, and can MyFico correct it?

I checked my 3B report and mine is also showing 1 year before with 12/31 as the date. Looked at my Experian report through Experian and it's reporting the correct DOB. 

Message 5 of 6
JC3
New Visitor
New Visitor

Yes I just noticed this too! Haven't called Experian about it yet though 

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.