Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

myFICO Official Response for Availability of Experian Data on 3-Report View

tag
Mike_C
Administrator Emeritus

myFICO Official Response for Availability of Experian Data on 3-Report View

Hello myFICO Forum Users and Guests,

In an effort to address some common issues we are seeing, we are working on responses. Below you will find the official response for the availability of Experian data in our new 3-Report View.

The myFICO Team is very excited to be the only source where consumers can get access to their 3 FICO® Scores based on data from each of the main national credit reporting agencies (Equifax, Experian and TransUnion) via our new FICO® Score 3-Report View offering.  Understanding what your FICO Score is at all three credit reporting agencies is very important and empowering as lenders may access your score from all three or from any one of the three when making a credit decision.

You may note that some components of the FICO Score explanation are currently not available for the Experian-based FICO Score.  Be assured, there is no issue with your score.  These components are being developed by FICO engineers and will be incorporated into the explanation in the future.  Based on consumer demand and feedback, it was important to get consumers access to all three scores and underlying credit reports in an easy to read consolidated solution as quickly as possible while we “fine tune” the score explanation features.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Stiga9
Regular Contributor

Re: myFICO Official Response for Availability of Experian Data on 3-Report View

How often can we view our 3 scores and 3 reports? Daily? Weekly? Monthly?
Message 2 of 6
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

You can purchase new ones daily if you wanted to.

Message 3 of 6
Stiga9
Regular Contributor

So what does the new $59.99 3 report and 3 score actually feature? The ability for me to purchase reports daily if i wanted to?
Message 4 of 6
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

@Stiga9 wrote:
So what does the new $59.99 3 report and 3 score actually feature? The ability for me to purchase reports daily if i wanted to?

Each report purchased at the $20 (well $19 and some change) is a one-time purchase only. It comes with your FICO score, the positive/negative reasons behond your FICO, it shows how you compare to others, shows how lenders see you, lists a summary of your credit (e.g. balances, past due, baddie count, inquiry totals, TL totals, etc.) and will show a red flag next to each item that is viewed negatively by FICO, shows a list of all of your OC TLs with a red flag next to any that is viewed as a negative by FICO, shows each TL detail (e.g. dates, history, balances, CLs, etc.), shows your CAs and PRs, and finally shows all of your inquiries. So, if you wanted to purchase all 3 reports at once, then the price is $60 or so. If you want to buy a new report, then you'll have to shell out more. Multiply $60 times the number of days in the month and you get the idea.

Now it certainly isn't necessary to buy daily. I think I purchased as much as 3-4 reports per month in the weeks leading up to my mortgage, but it is pointless to buy daily. Your report likely won't even change daily, yet alone your FICO. If looking to optimize your report pulls and save, do what many of us do: we subscribe to a CMS (there's a couple out there like USAA or EIDT) that allowed for daily credit pulls on all 3. Now ignore their scores and advice since it is often contrary to FICO, but as you see changes to your report that you think might tigger a score change, then you can come back to myFICO and selectively pull the report that changed. If you think you might pull reports frequently, then you might find additional savings via ScoreWatch (30% off future EQ FICO reports) and FICO Quarterly Monitoring (20% off). SW will at least monitor your EQ report for changes in credit and score and that'll reduce the need to buy future EQ FICO reports.

Message 5 of 6
Stiga9
Regular Contributor

Got it, thanks! For some reason i thought the $59.99 was a subscription, my fault.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.