cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

myFico failure. Service says I ordered same report within 24 hours. Not true. Serious bug!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

myFico failure. Service says I ordered same report within 24 hours. Not true. Serious bug!

A back-end bug in the myFico system and a poor UI results in big inconvenience for me. 

The scenario:

I last used the myFico service more than 13 months ago to purchase the 3B package.

I return after never having logged in for at least 10 months, login and order report from 3 bureaus. 

After some personal questions, I get a message indicating I cannot request more than one Equifax report in 24 hours. That's not accurate and does not reflect any reality other than a programming defect somewhere. 

I did go through a couple of credit card hiccups where the card on file was expired and the UI for entering CC info could use some improvements. 

Thumbs down on myFico, for a defective service and poor user interfaces in the area of creit card management when updating a card during an order.

Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.