Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Scorewatch" only shows your Experian score

tag
ando35
Frequent Contributor

"Scorewatch" only shows your Experian score

Of the three cra's for scorewatgch to monitor, they chose Experian. Experian is the worst of the three: they miss a lot of cards and loans and the I have seen it give me a score that is siginificantly lower than Equifax and TU. It is not an accurate portrayal of your fico score. Because of this I won't use scorewatch, I will simply check with the various credit card and banks that allow me to see my score updated monthly.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Cindy_FICO
Administrator Emeritus

Re: "Scorewatch" only shows your Experian score

@ando35 wrote:

Of the three cra's for scorewatgch to monitor, they chose Experian. Experian is the worst of the three: they miss a lot of cards and loans and the I have seen it give me a score that is siginificantly lower than Equifax and TU. It is not an accurate portrayal of your fico score. Because of this I won't use scorewatch, I will simply check with the various credit card and banks that allow me to see my score updated monthly.

Hi - the Score Watch product actually shows your Equifax data. If you want to learn more about Score Watch's features, you can review here: https://www.myfico.com/Products/ScoreWatch/

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.