Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Refinance Companies

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Auto Refinance Companies

Please tell me what CCCU is because I am looking to re-finance my car loan.
Message 11 of 20
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

tiffanytaylor727 wrote:
Please tell me what CCCU is because I am looking to re-finance my car loan.

Message 12 of 20
oohhjamila
Valued Member

does anyone know which score they pull?
Message 13 of 20
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

Dug this out of the archives, didn't you? They pulled EX for me.

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 849
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 14 of 20
liquidlx
Established Member

I am in the process of trying to refinance my car as well. I applied at road loans and got denied. I am currently awaiting a response from a local credit union I joined for the sole purpose of trying to refinance. Will update.

Currently at 15.94% on auto. Credit union offers 5.9. So this would be huge for me. My lowest fico score is currently 639. And I've never missed a payment in the year and a half that i've had the car. So hopefully things go well.

I might try that christain credit union if the educators credit union I'm trying now,doesnt work. Thanks for the link. And good luck to all. If anyone knows of any other companies/credit unions that would work, please list them.

Message 15 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi jay1987-

My FICO score is the same as yours and I'd love to get a 6% rate - currently have HSBC at 9.89% and had 14% before that with Ameritrust.  What is the name of the company you refinanced through again?

Thanks.

Message 16 of 20
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

hondafan wrote:

Hi jay1987-

My FICO score is the same as yours and I'd love to get a 6% rate - currently have HSBC at 9.89% and had 14% before that with Ameritrust.  What is the name of the company you refinanced through again?

Thanks.

Unfortunately, Jay hasn't logged into these forums since February of last year. You could try sending him a PM. If his e-mail is set to receive the PM, he may be alerted to it.
Message 17 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for letting me know - I saw the 2007 date, and wondered.  I also saw a link in one of the messages to the website he was talking about.  I've found what I need there, I think.

Thanks again!

Message 18 of 20
liquidlx
Established Member

Smiley Happy

REFINANCE SUCCESS!

After being denied from roadloans so fast it would make your head spin, I finally got an approval to refinance through Mid State Educators Credit Union. My rate is approx 6% and my former rate was approx 16% so I just saved myself quite a bit of money.

If you are trying to refinance, keep trying. Credit Unions are my new friend.

Message 19 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the information.  I may try them - I'm also considering CCCU (Christian ---   Credit Union) - they're at 5.75%.  You can find it with Google.
Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.