Established Contributor
happy0510

My First Lease

[ Edited ]

Hi There,

I just leased my first car (details on the approval thread) and I came here to see about some wording in my contract.

The whole 10 days to secure financing thing or bring the car back.  Is this standard? 

would be very surprised if they did this since they offered us the best deal and gave us tier 1.

Also, as for a lease return fee.  Is this aka the "disposition" fee?

Anybody have any experience with Toyota leasing? Returns specifically.

Before I receive comments, I am a long time myfico member and have been here since the rebuilding stage.  Thanks to this site, I have removed baddies, got credit cards, bought a house, and now leased a car. Having said that,  I noticed A LOT of people are against leasing.  I am not looking for comments on how I made a huge mistake yada yada.  I am looking for folks with experience who can help with some good advice.

Thanks!!!

Happy:smileyhappy:

Starting Score: 615
Current Score: 691
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}