Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Auto loan pre approval!

tag
rak320
Valued Member

NFCU Auto loan pre approval!

I just got approved for up to 48K at 1.99% for 72 months!! The best part is I have 60 days to pick out a truck...I applied online and was instantly approved, what a great feeling..My last baddie ( a collection from 05 ) fell off right on time and my score went up 40 points...Needless to say I am pretty happy!

Grant

1 October Eq 750

NFCU nRewards 25k, USAA MC 19k, USAA MC 16k, Cabelas 9k, Jeep MC 8.5K, Chase Mil Star 12k

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
MsLadyRover
Valued Contributor

Re: NFCU Auto loan pre approval!

@rak320 wrote:

I just got approved for up to 48K at 1.99% for 72 months!! The best part is I have 60 days to pick out a truck...I applied online and was instantly approved, what a great feeling..My last baddie ( a collection from 05 ) fell off right on time and my score went up 40 points...Needless to say I am pretty happy!

Grant

NFCU rocks!  That's a great rate and the 40 point score boost is terrific!  Congratulations!

Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome  I just paid off my NFCU Motorcycle loan great feeling!

New truck time woohoo

Message 3 of 4
babycakes

Just received new car loan approval for 3.9% with NFCU. Also received approval for 5.25% on a used car. NFCU rocks!

Starting Score: 629
Current Score: 629
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.