Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pulled the trigger on Chase

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Pulled the trigger on Chase

@Anonymous wrote:

Well, I decided to pull the trigger and cold app the freedom. Got the "your application needs further review" message. I guess at least it wasn't a flat out denial. According to the credit pull database, Chase is mostly pulling TU and EX for the freedom. Anybody got this message and been approved?

Received the same message last year after Chase did two HPs. Called the backdoor number (thanks to myfico posters) and had a very comprehensive review with a credit analyst. Went into it thinking I was dead meat and came out with an approval.

Message 11 of 14
capitalkid
Regular Contributor

Just wait it out . Chase takes a while sometimes. Last year DH apped for prequal offer in mail. Oct 10 2013, they went to that message. 10 days later it was approved 7 days later it went put in the mail all Niall it was a month long process but it was just slow going. No calls or verifications or anything just slow. Don't worry yet. Good luck
Message 12 of 14
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

If this is what you got, let it ride. I very rarely get instant approvals.Screenshot_2014-11-21-20-47-38.png

Message 13 of 14
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

Well, that was short. Ghost account listed as Chase card showed on mint, and checkme. Guessing the chase computer passed the info, since my CSP is already monitored with the above listed balance checkers. Last four numbers of new card even showing on checkme. No confirmation from Chase, so I'm guessing the computer approved it, but an underwriter needs to assign a limit yet?

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.