Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uber Visa Credit Card Data Points Thread for Approvals

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Uber Visa Credit Card Data Points Thread for Approvals

Went for it and got the message below:

Thanks for your interest. Your application is being reviewed. We appreciate your interest in the Uber Visa Card. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with an immediate decision on the application you just submitted. Your application requires further review, which can take up to 10 days. We will notify you in writing in no more than 30 days (and often sooner) about the status of your application.

Here is the link to apply for the Uber Visa Credit Card

Here is the link to check the status of an application: Application Status

I will call later this morning and report back.

My data points: 

TU is 718 - Did get the alert that they pulled TU

Accounts opened in the last six months (October) = 7 (5 CCs, 2 PLOCs) - 2 AMEX cards, 2 US Bank cards, 1 NFCU card, US Bank CLOC, NFCU PLOC

Inquirires in TU = 12 (4 in October 2017, 1 in June 2017, 3 in December 2016, 4 in November 2016)

UTL 6%This will be tricky if i have to call for recon.  All my cards are at $0 balance but two will close statement on November 3rd.  I might have to send in proof of this.  My Venture, which had a $16k balance, now $0, and my PenFed, which had a $5k balance now $0. 

$50 Online subscription credit annyversary benefit. 

Eligible digital music, video and shopping subscription services are:

1. Netflix

2. Amazon Music

3. Audible

4. Hulu

5. Apple Music

6. Spotify

7. Sirius XM

8. Pandora

9. Google Music

10. HBO Now

11. DirectTV Now

12. Shoprunner

13. Memebership free for Amazon Prime

When you meet the $5000 spend threshold, all eligible online subscription services from beginning of each year (the 12 month period starting from the date your account was opened, and each subsequent 12 month period from the anniversary date of your account opening) will be identified and withine 5 business days you'll get statement credits of up to $50.

Message 1 of 333
332 REPLIES 332
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Uber Visa Credit Card Data Points Thread for Approvals

So went ahead and called (866) 205-5973 (Barclay Credit Analyst).  Told him I applied for the Uber Visa and wanted to know if i needed to confirm any information.  He verified that it was me, asked me income.  He was going to put me on hold and i told him to wait.  I explained to him that the $16k Cap1 Venture balance and the PenFed $5k balance currently showing on my credit report were actually $0 and that i had the proof to email it in if needed. I told him the statements do not close until November 3rd then another week to reflect on my reports, he said no problem, then put me on hold.

About 5 mins later, he came back and said that he appreciates me for having such a good history with them and that he noticed i don't use my Barclay Arrival. He asked if i don't mind moving some CL so that he can open the Uber Credit Card.  I told him to move $5k into the Uber CC and left $7.5k on the Arrival.

Approved, will get the card in 7-10 days.  Already got two emails from Barclay saying congrats.

So it is possible to move CL to open the Uber CC.

Message 2 of 333
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! I was just approved for 9K

Message 3 of 333
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats! I was just approved for 9K

Right on!!!! Post your data points please so we can help others Smiley Happy

So it begins lol...

Message 4 of 333
xvassagox
New Contributor

Applied under my wife, instantly approved for 5k. They didn't ask any identifying credit questions which surprised me.

DPs:

TU score: 840

Inqs: 2 (One in '15 and one in '16)

No new accounts in last 6 months

2% utilization

Sock Drawered -
Equifax Bankcard 8 - 830 - 4/21 | Experian Score 8 - 812 - 5/26 | TransUnion Score 8 - 810 - 5/1
Message 5 of 333
Anonymous
Not applicable

I want this card. But 29 inq’s tell me that’s not happening😢
Message 6 of 333
Anonymous
Not applicable

@xvassagox wrote:

Applied under my wife, instantly approved for 5k. They didn't ask any identifying credit questions which surprised me.

DPs:

TU score: 840

Inqs: 2 (One in '15 and one in '16)

No new accounts in last 6 months

2% utilization

Beautiful!! Congrats!!

Surprised on the CL with such a good score, low UTL and no inquiries.

Message 7 of 333
Makersmark23
New Contributor

Approved for 11K
[img]http://s26.postimage.org/vht4qanid/Sallie_Mae_WMC.jpg[/img]
Message 8 of 333
JSS3
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

So went ahead and called (866) 205-5973 (Barclay Credit Analyst).  Told him I applied for the Uber Visa and wanted to know if i needed to confirm any information.  He verified that it was me, asked me income.  He was going to put me on hold and i told him to wait.  I explained to him that the $16k Cap1 Venture balance and the PenFed $5k balance currently showing on my credit report were actually $0 and that i had the proof to email it in if needed. I told him the statements do not close until November 3rd then another week to reflect on my reports, he said no problem, then put me on hold.

About 5 mins later, he came back and said that he appreciates me for having such a good history with them and that he noticed i don't use my Barclay Arrival. He asked if i don't mind moving some CL so that he can open the Uber Credit Card.  I told him to move $5k into the Uber CC and left $7.5k on the Arrival.

Approved, will get the card in 7-10 days.  Already got two emails from Barclay saying congrats.

So it is possible to move CL to open the Uber CC.

So the initial denial would've been max exposure then? I guess a lower exposure due to you not using the Arrival?

Message 9 of 333
xvassagox
New Contributor

Yeah, I was hoping for around 10k, but we're only going to use this for dining anyway and hopefully we don't spend more than 500 a month eating out! Forgot to put in that the purchase apr is 15.99% if anyone wants to know.

Is it a hard pull to request a CLI with Barclays?

Sock Drawered -
Equifax Bankcard 8 - 830 - 4/21 | Experian Score 8 - 812 - 5/26 | TransUnion Score 8 - 810 - 5/1
Message 10 of 333
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.