cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uber Visa Credit Card Data Points Thread for Approvals

Valued Contributor

Re: Uber Visa Credit Card Data Points Thread for Approvals

We going to wait for this thing.  Just opened Barclay Aviator Red and AmEx Delta.  Not sure if it is good to push the envelope.

Image result for bank of america cash rewards
Message 21 of 263
Valued Contributor

Re: Uber Visa Credit Card Data Points Thread for Approvals

Approved: 2,800

 

Fico: 724(via Discover)

Pulled: Transunion

Utilization: 11%

new accounts within last 6 months: 3

inqs within last 6months: 5

 

Total Exposure with Barclays previously: 10,500

(*Was always auto-declined without a hardpull for the Cash Forward after getting my two accounts 3 yrs ago. They didn't like all my new accounts since then. Shocked at approval)

 

Avid Uber Rider

Message 22 of 263
Valued Contributor

Re: Uber Visa Credit Card Data Points Thread for Approvals


BronzeTrader wrote:

We going to wait for this thing.  Just opened Barclay Aviator Red and AmEx Delta.  Not sure if it is good to push the envelope.


I think you would be ok.  Just in October, i opened 2 AMEX CCs, 2 US bank CCs, 1 NFCU CC, 1 NFCU PLOC, 1 US Bank CLOC and got approved with TU of 718




FICO 8 Scores
EQ 722 / Goal 750
EX 706 / Goal 750
TU 731 / Goal 750

FICO FICO 9 Scores
EQ 726 / Goal 750
EX 683 / Goal 750
TU 726 / Goal 750

Inquiries in the past year
EQ = 8
EX = 11
TU = 7

AAOA 3 Years 7 Months
AOOA 12 Years 6 Months
Message 23 of 263
Valued Contributor

Re: Uber Visa Credit Card Data Points Thread for Approvals


JSS3 wrote:

Approved: 2,800

 

Fico: 724(via Discover)

Pulled: Transunion

Utilization: 11%

new accounts within last 6 months: 3

inqs within last 6months: 5

 

Total Exposure with Barclays previously: 10,500

(*Was always auto-declined without a hardpull for the Cash Forward after getting my two accounts 3 yrs ago. They didn't like all my new accounts since then. Shocked at approval)

 

Avid Uber Rider


Nice!! Maybe the requirements are less strict? Who knows, congrats!!




FICO 8 Scores
EQ 722 / Goal 750
EX 706 / Goal 750
TU 731 / Goal 750

FICO FICO 9 Scores
EQ 726 / Goal 750
EX 683 / Goal 750
TU 726 / Goal 750

Inquiries in the past year
EQ = 8
EX = 11
TU = 7

AAOA 3 Years 7 Months
AOOA 12 Years 6 Months
Message 24 of 263
Valued Member

Re: Uber Visa Credit Card Data Points Thread for Approvals

I live in San Francisco so I use Uber...almost every day. THUS I AM AMPED. Need to get that limit boosted soon though.

 

Untitled.png

 

 

Fico700

Pulled: Transunion

Utilization: 28%

new accounts within last 6 months: 0 (until this one)

inqs within last 6months: lots...

 

Total Exposure with Barclays previously$1,300 (closed card last year)

Message 25 of 263
Regular Contributor

Re: Uber Visa Credit Card Data Points Thread for Approvals

For all those lurking, I posted a pretty whacky instant decline turned to approval with Barclays in the CC Approval forum. I won't copy + paste because it's long, but there's hope for everyone!

 

Everyone is right, Barclays is very much a YMMV bank.

In order of use: Barclays Uber VS | BofA/ML (Merrill+, Cash Rewards) | AmEx (PRG, Delta Gold) | Discover | Chase | NFCU | Blispay

TU 704, EX 700, EQ 676 (11/30/2017)
Message 26 of 263
Valued Contributor

Re: Uber Visa Credit Card Data Points Thread for Approvals


c00mtg wrote:

BronzeTrader wrote:

We going to wait for this thing.  Just opened Barclay Aviator Red and AmEx Delta.  Not sure if it is good to push the envelope.


I think you would be ok.  Just in October, i opened 2 AMEX CCs, 2 US bank CCs, 1 NFCU CC, 1 NFCU PLOC, 1 US Bank CLOC and got approved with TU of 718


No hurry to risk it.  I'm helping a family member to get the first Chase card.  Have to wait to get the Chase card first.  Then this Uber. 

Image result for bank of america cash rewards
Message 27 of 263
Member

Re: Uber Visa Credit Card Data Points Thread for Approvals

Ever since the card was announced I wanted to apply, but was worried about approval. Took a shot and it worked out pretty well! 

 

TU: ~718

AAOA: 7 Months (Opened a majority of my accounts (14/17) in the past six/seven months)

Inquries: 11 

UTL: Across all cards is 2%. One card has a 50% due to a balance transfer. 

 

 

Message 28 of 263
Valued Contributor

Re: Uber Visa Credit Card Data Points Thread for Approvals


Strykur wrote:

I live in San Francisco so I use Uber...almost every day. THUS I AM AMPED. Need to get that limit boosted soon though.

 

Untitled.png

 

 

Fico700

Pulled: Transunion

Utilization: 28%

new accounts within last 6 months: 0 (until this one)

inqs within last 6months: lots...

 

Total Exposure with Barclays previously$1,300 (closed card last year)


You could call back and try  to get it higher.  Won't hurt to ask Smiley Happy




FICO 8 Scores
EQ 722 / Goal 750
EX 706 / Goal 750
TU 731 / Goal 750

FICO FICO 9 Scores
EQ 726 / Goal 750
EX 683 / Goal 750
TU 726 / Goal 750

Inquiries in the past year
EQ = 8
EX = 11
TU = 7

AAOA 3 Years 7 Months
AOOA 12 Years 6 Months
Message 29 of 263
Valued Contributor

Re: Uber Visa Credit Card Data Points Thread for Approvals


BronzeTrader wrote:

c00mtg wrote:

BronzeTrader wrote:

We going to wait for this thing.  Just opened Barclay Aviator Red and AmEx Delta.  Not sure if it is good to push the envelope.


I think you would be ok.  Just in October, i opened 2 AMEX CCs, 2 US bank CCs, 1 NFCU CC, 1 NFCU PLOC, 1 US Bank CLOC and got approved with TU of 718


No hurry to risk it.  I'm helping a family member to get the first Chase card.  Have to wait to get the Chase card first.  Then this Uber. 


Oh ok, then yes, makes sense




FICO 8 Scores
EQ 722 / Goal 750
EX 706 / Goal 750
TU 731 / Goal 750

FICO FICO 9 Scores
EQ 726 / Goal 750
EX 683 / Goal 750
TU 726 / Goal 750

Inquiries in the past year
EQ = 8
EX = 11
TU = 7

AAOA 3 Years 7 Months
AOOA 12 Years 6 Months
Message 30 of 263