Established Contributor

2 months still feels so far away..

As much as I need to wait I don't want to.Smiley Indifferent Smiley Sad

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
NotUsher
Contributor

Re: 2 months still feels so far away..

7 days to go for me. It feels like an eternity!

Once I get these Apps out of the way, I'll be happy gardening for quite some time. Just a few weak spots in my credit portfolio that I plan to take care of.

Message 2 of 6
killer_queen229
Established Contributor

I have about 12 inquiries this year. 2 should fall off within the next month or two. I just want to apply already Smiley Sad.

Message 3 of 6
tinuviel
Moderator Emeritus

Two months will come and go no matter what you do. So the smart thing is to do what is going to be best for you in the long run. If that means sit tight and finish gardening, then strengthen your resolve and do so. The time will pass and you WILL get there.

Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Message 4 of 6
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@tinuviel wrote:

Two months will come and go no matter what you do. So the smart thing is to do what is going to be best for you in the long run. If that means sit tight and finish gardening, then strengthen your resolve and do so. The time will pass and you WILL get there.

+1

Stay focused and resist temptations from the pre-approval sites.  If the influence is too much, take a break from the forums.  Just takes some discipline.

Message 5 of 6
lexandra90
Frequent Contributor

awww hang in there, if it helps ive got about 8 months to go lol

but when I checked my CRs I see my last aps were in sept and early nov, so 2 months has gone by fairy quickly.

before you know it the time will pass and you'll be posting all your lovely approvals

time heals all wounds and all CRs too lol Smiley Happy

Credit: $80K Total Credit Lines...Gardening until 7/2018
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.