Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Affinity Bank CC

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Affinity Bank CC

I just received a call that I needed to pay $5 to some organization to be able to join, which I agreed to and she told me she would call back when account was open.  I was also asking for cc and auto loan.  Anyone have experience with them?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Affinity Bank CC

I thought you were done applying for a while? Smiley Surprised

Message 2 of 7
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

yes I was done applying for credit cards right now, but the whole purpose was to try to refi my car, and since I think they do it all on 1 inq, I just went ahead and asked for the visa too!

Message 3 of 7
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

okay, so I just spoke to them again and the account has been opened and they have not pulled any credit yet, so I'm going to wait until after my reports update with the 5 credits cards paid off.  I would still love some feedback from anyone who has applied for products, especially if you have a past bk.

what was your EX score at time (advantage)

how old was bk and last negative item

did they require pay stubs for approval

what did you get approved for

Message 4 of 7
score_building
Senior Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

okay, so I just spoke to them again and the account has been opened and they have not pulled any credit yet, so I'm going to wait until after my reports update with the 5 credits cards paid off.  I would still love some feedback from anyone who has applied for products, especially if you have a past bk.

what was your EX score at time (advantage) 760s

how old was bk and last negative item No bk or mjr derogs (5yr old SL late)

did they require pay stubs for approval yes

what did you get approved for 7.5k, initially found them gen but denied CLI with perfect usage, while approved for 5 figure CLs elsewhere, they're conservative.  good auto loan rates no low rate BTs, friendly service.  

DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 5 of 7
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Is this one located in NJ? It is very good CU. I had 2 autoloans with them which I paid in full and also I have a Biz Visa from them. They are not like penfed or any thing but they are ok. I never had any problems with them.

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

does it Affinity Bank biz cc report to persona cra? thank

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.